The girls and I went to our first San Diego park on Thursday. The weather was beautiful, and we had been at the house all week just cleaning and unpacking. I had read about Trolley Barn Park, in University Heights, when we were looking for houses in the area. They show free movies in the summertime, and it's a very popular park. There were some other parents and kids there, lots of people walking their dogs, and some people just exercising in the big open grassy areas.
It felt very safe, even in the middle of such a big city. The girls were out of the car and running for the playground right away. They started on the bouncy fire engine, before moving on to the slides.
This big set of 3 slides was pretty cool. Eliza befriended a little boy (Leo or Leon) and had races over and over.
Audrey wanted to explore a bit more. She made friends with a cute little dog named Max.
While Audrey took a ride on the rocket, Eliza was pretending to fly away in her own.
All of us were so happy to be outside and exploring our new town. The beautiful park was a great place to start.
The weather has been in the 90's all week, so I thought about heading to the beach, but decided that Dom wouldn't want to miss it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!