Saturday morning before Dominic and I left for USC to tailgate and watch the game, we basically did a photo shoot with the girls. It was too cold for them to wear their cardinal and gold tutus, but they still wore their custom made shirts with their jeans.
Sitting out front at Abuelo's house.
In front of the garden.
Took lots of family shots, but this is the best one.
Eliza and I
Audrey and Dominic
Dominic and the girls
Just Audrey
Eliza with this cool plant - "It looks like a giant green flower mommy!"
Just playing and exploring in the backyard.
They were hiding on the side of the house during a game of hide and seek with Vanessa and Brian.
Just coming in the gate - not sure why she's holding her hands over her shirt like that.
Dominic and I left while the girls were still out back playing hide and seek with their Aunt and Uncle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!