Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Fling

Today we joined our play group friends at Mast Park for our annual Spring Fling.  This was the first year that the girls and I were able to attend because of preschool commitments last year.  I'm so glad we didn't miss it! The girls looked so cute in their spring dresses, and were so excited to do an Easter egg hunt.


Spring has sprung, and the wisteria was so beautiful!


The girls played on the playground and enjoyed some yummy snacks before the egg hunt.


Audrey finding eggs.


Eliza checking to see how many eggs she had so far.


When all the eggs had been found, everyone went back to the picnic blankets and the kids opened all their eggs to see what they got.


Audrey showing off some of her candy.


Eliza was most excited about her pink balloon!

What a beautiful morning!  The girls and I went to see the Easter bunny at the mall afterwards.  They both told him what they want - thinking it works the same as Santa.  Unfortunately they have it in their heads that they want video cameras - Ha!  That was something they decided at the zoo yesterday, when they were talking about how cool it would be to take video of the animals instead of just pictures.  At least they also said trains, books, and the long desired trumpet that Eliza has been asking for since before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!