Friday, July 8, 2011

The Darndest Things

Lately, when Audrey is bothering her, Eliza will excitedly proclaim "SQUIRREL!"  in the hopes that Audrey will be distracted and leave her alone. (Yes we've been watching UP a lot).


Audrey loves to talk on the phone.  She has a little plastic phone that doesn't light up or do anything.  The buttons don't even give when pushed.  She loves this phone more than the ones that do stuff.  She holds it in one hand, pushes the buttons with the other hand, and says "beep boop boop" and then, "Hello" as she puts it up to her ear.  She does the same sounds to hang up as well.


Eliza and Audrey both brought their baby dolls in the car the other day.  They were pretending to talk to each other - and me - on the phone (they were just using their hands).  Then mid conversation, Eliza says "Hello? Hello?... beep boop boop... Hello? I'm sorry my daughter just hung up on you."


When dressed up like a princess the other day, Eliza said, "You can call me Eliza of the pink."

Audrey likes to play doggy quite often.  This morning, it took me a minute to figure out if the "barking" was coming from the playroom or the dog next door!




2 comments:

  1. I love the "squirrel" thing! That is hilarious! I just shout it randomly sometimes...usually after I watch "UP".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Eliza is your mini-me. Funny that she used her daughter as a hang up excuse. Mine would probably yell "I hate my iPhone!" when calling back. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!