These are the top 10 most hilarious things Eliza said while we were in Ohio this month.
10. "Meat-A-Balls" - Nana was talking with an Italian accent while making meatballs with Eliza. So whenever anyone said it properly, Eliza corrected them by calling them meat-A-balls and overly accenting the A in the middle.
9. "No, but I'm gonna get one." - in answer to Great Papa asking her if she had a boyfriend
8. "You can't scare my fake ones away." - Nana scared Eliza's hiccups away earlier. Eliza started fake hiccuping, the funny part was that she totally didn't mean to admit they were fake
7. "I can wear my blanket over my head for Halloween mommy! Then I will be a ghost." - while wearing her blanket on her head at the airport.
6. "It's all yours mommy!" - I had offered to share a snack with her and my nephew, but they both said no... followed by this. where does she get this stuff?
5. "1...2...3..." - Eliza wanted my seat and tried counting to 3 'or else' so I would give it to her.
4. "I wish, I wish, I wish Tinker Bell was here!" - very excitedly wished this while throwing a penny in the fountain.
3. "Ok, who turned off the sun?" - very matter of factly, when we were sitting outside one day and the sun went behind a cloud.
2. "Um... I would like the tallest one." - Mom brought out 2 popsicles, one was already cut in half to split between the 4 kids. She asked Eliza what color she wanted and she stared at them for a while before answering in this way.
And the most hilarious one of all...
1. "Bye Matilda hoo hoo!" - Matilda said "bye Eliza loo hoo" when she was leaving one night. Eliza didn't even think twice before this response!
Awesome post! Can't wait to see you all again!
ReplyDelete