Friday, May 25, 2012

Back to Summer's Past

Audrey and I joined some play group friends at Summer's Past Farms this morning.  It was a pretty gloomy day - raining at our house when we left - but we stuck it out in hopes that the sun would break through the clouds. It never did, but we dressed warm and enjoyed the day despite the weather.  At least the rain held off that far east.

 

Audrey only went over the bridge 2 or 3 times today, a record low I think.  We mostly hung out by the sandbox and mommy got to sit and talk - so perfect.


Audrey and her friend Caleb each got into separate wagons and then wondered who would pull them.


Trying to play bumper cars with the sandbox toys - not meant for riding on.


The sunflowers beginning to bloom in the maze are looking beautiful.


Audrey and her friends checking out the fairy garden in the center of the maze.  It has been completely redone since our last visit, and looked really great!

2 comments:

  1. Love that fairy garden (I remember your last post about it). And, I'm quite jealous of your sweater weather. It was 90 here. I bet you don't miss the Texas heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 29, 2012

    I miss you all, great pictures.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!