Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, I got the girls dressed for church early, so we could get some nice pictures.


Reading "Santa Comes to Ohio" in front of Nana and Papa's tree.


Showing off their new stockings.


My awesome friends Shae and Misty made their necklaces and headbands.  I could not be more happy with the way they turned out!!!


We took Kyrie with us and headed down to the Riverfront for some outdoor pictures.  It was cold, but they were such troopers.


Dom and the girls.


Audrey


Kyrie


Eliza


Back at Nana and Papa's before church.  My girls and I with matching necklaces.
We went to church and watched Lloyd, Isabella, and Sage in the Christmas pageant.  They all did so great!  Then home for some family time before the kids all went to bed.  Sleepovers are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!