Today we went to our friends' house for a play date and some fun in the sprinkler. Audrey wanted nothing to do with her swimsuit for the first hour and a half (at least), but as soon as I told her about Moira and her pretty swimsuit with the Little Mermaid, she was all over it! She didn't get too close to the sprinkler when it was spinning all around, but she had so much fun!
All ready in her new swimsuit.
Happy to run towards the water and turn around as soon as the first sprinkles hit her.
All smiles!
When one of the balls got in close to the sprinkler head, it stopped it from spinning. Then Audrey was brave enough to get closer. She had fun getting her hands and arms wet.
The kids pulled all kinds of outdoor toys over to the sprinkler to get them all wet. They even filled up a big tub with some water to splash in. I hope this is the first of many fun days playing in the water this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!