We Love You Daddy!!!
We stayed overnight at Dominic's Dad's house and spent the day with him and the family for Father's Day. The boys went golfing first thing in the morning, so the girls and I got to hang out a little longer in our pj's. Then we went to a Chalk Festival at a nearby mall. The girls were excited to get their face/hand painted first thing, so we got in line... 90 minutes later they were happy and it was time to leave. I guess there were some really cool chalk drawings and other things to see, but I will never know.
We stayed overnight at Dominic's Dad's house and spent the day with him and the family for Father's Day. The boys went golfing first thing in the morning, so the girls and I got to hang out a little longer in our pj's. Then we went to a Chalk Festival at a nearby mall. The girls were excited to get their face/hand painted first thing, so we got in line... 90 minutes later they were happy and it was time to leave. I guess there were some really cool chalk drawings and other things to see, but I will never know.
We headed over to Memorial Park next for an outdoor Jazz concert. I snapped a couple shots of Daddy and the girls behind the pavilion, then we headed over to the playground while we were waiting for the music to start.
This big train was so fun! Audrey spent most of the time as the conductor, and Eliza, Dom, and I were passengers. There was even a ticket booth that the girls took turns selling us tickets at.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!