We went back to Bicentennial Park for Memorial Day. This time I remembered to bring the girls' swimsuits so they could go in the fountain. They loved it!
Neither of them was happy to have to wait any longer to go in the water, but we got them together for a picture first.
It was Audrey's first chance to wear her swimsuit this year. She looked so cute, and she loved splashing around and playing with the big kids.
Eliza spent most of her time "swimming" around in circles on her belly. She did stand under one of the water sprays for a minute though, and she liked how it felt on her back.
Once I finally talked them into getting out of the pool, they both dug right into the watermelon. Eliza must've eaten 5 slices!
Audrey didn't wear the cute hat for long, but she walked in between the tables to model it for me, then went back through again to Daddy.
Eliza and I went exploring around the park and found all kinds of cool stuff. There were tadpoles in the murky water under the bridge. We saw lots of dragonflies, butterflies and beautiful plants.
Even with all the people around and the ridiculous heat, Audrey fell asleep for a while before we left.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!