While we were home for Thanksgiving, my cousin Holly took some beautiful family pictures for us. Papa will be 93 in just a few weeks, and Cora is only 2 weeks old. Our original plan was to do them outdoors, but apparently we brought snow when we came to visit, so we did them indoors at Roses Run Country Club.
Everyone together - all 4 generations!
My family with Papa
Papa and my girls
My girls love giving bunny ears for pictures!
Mom, Papa, Dad
Amanda, Matilda and I
Cousins! They love each other sooo much!!!
Amanda's family with Papa
Lloyd, Izzy, Papa and Sage
Matilda's family with Papa
Papa holding Cora and Kyrie
Grandma and Papa with all of their great grandchildren and my sisters and I
We all went to visit Grandma at the nursing home and Holly took some pictures there too.
We couldn't ask for a more special gift at this time of year!!! Love all the pictures so much and I know we will treasure them always!





No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!