Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Saturday With Friends

It was such a beautiful day today!  We met up with Kris, Mia, and little Una this morning at Sea World.


Dom and the girls waiting for our friends.


Una and Audrey holding hands on the way to the Wild Arctic.


An egret came to visit while we were petting the bat rays.


Sea Star touch pools.
We had so much fun!  We had a nice lunch near the sea turtles and enjoyed the dolphin show.  Dom and Eliza stayed and hung out with them some more while Audrey and I went to her friend Grace's birthday party...


It was a Word Girl theme.  The invitation said to come as your favorite villain from the show, so Audrey picked Granny May - the little old lady with the knitting needles in her hair who is always tying up Word Girl with her yarn.


Of course Grace was Word Girl.  It was such a cute party!  Lots of fun games and decorations.



Granny May (I did my best with what we had)


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!