Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had the most wonderful mother's day!  Dominic made french toast and bacon for breakfast.  Eliza drew me a family of bunnies that was so cute.  Audrey drew on the card a little, but mostly colored all over herself Saturday night - Dom got to give her an extra bath.  Then Lupe and Richard drove down from LA to spend the rest of the day with us.  We went to a dessert buffet with live music at Summers Past Farms - always a beautiful place to visit!


My two beautiful girls - I am so thankful to be a mom and have these gifts to treasure every day!


Audrey


The girls with their Mamaloop.


The girls and I checking out a beautiful fairy garden.  Eliza was excited that it had dianthus blooming just like we planted in our fairy garden last weekend.


My precious little family.


Eliza took this picture of Richard, Lupe and Dominic.


The girls had a blast dancing to the music!  Jim Earp was playing guitar and singing lots of great songs!


Dom and I


Audrey and Eliza - copycats!


Giving daddy kisses.


Mommy got kisses too!


Audrey


The girls had fun playing dinosaurs with Uncle Richard.  They played in the sandbox and pretended to watch a movie too.  They loved serving all of us pretend popcorn.


These beautiful macaws came for a visit while we were there.  The red one was Larry Bird and the green one was Lola.


When we got home, Eliza got busy making a dessert for after dinner.  Raspberries with white chocolate chips inside - yum!


She was so proud!

Dominic and Richard grilled steaks and made scalloped potatoes.  Lupe and Eliza put the salads together, and we had a delicious dinner.  What a terrific day!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a beautiful Mother's Day! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!