Monday, January 19, 2015

Goodbye Winter Break

Its the last day of winter break, so we headed to the tide pools to make the most of it.  We met up with a few friends, and had a great time as always.


Such a beautiful place and a beautiful day.  It was really crowded because of the super low tides, so we had to park further than usual and hike down.  We never would have seen some of the views we did, so it was really worth it.


Connor, Eliza, Jimmy, and Audrey having a blast in one of the deeper pools.


Eliza led the way through this cool tunnel/cave.


Chloe and Eliza


Audrey coming through the tunnel.


Audrey and Charley


Nate and Audrey checking out some of the many hermit crabs.


Having so much fun getting wet.  Audrey said next time she wants her bathing suit bottoms like Eliza.


Google + did this with my phone pics, so I thought I'd post it.  Kind of cool.  Not as cool as actually seeing the octopus though.  It was pretty big, and so awesome!  We also saw a live lobster for the first time in the tide pools, but I didn't get a good picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!