Audrey has been all about magic since seeing magicians at the library last summer. She got her first magic set for her birthday in December, and we bought her another small set at the Houdini store in Las Vegas. She has checked out books from the library, and has 2 books about Houdini. She is so sad that he died before she got to see him perform.
She settled on Audrey the Magnificent as her stage name, and has been practicing and begging daddy to teach her more tricks all the time. She knows about 6 tricks and was excited to perform them for friends today at the park (her first gig).
The first trick she learned is this card trick with a disappearing bunny. She has done it so much, and gotten really great at it.
Calling a volunteer to help her with the next trick.
The boomerang trick was her big finale.
I didn't take enough pictures because I was enjoying the show too much. Her friends loved it! My friend Cori said her boys (3 and 5) totally think Audrey is magic and can't wait to see her do more tricks.
I was so proud of her and she had fun doing it. For next time, we need to get a smaller hat (obviously) and skip the cape since it got in her way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!