Friday, July 12, 2013

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary


For our anniversary this year, we did a photo shoot with Shae at Saflower Photography.  I had been in contact with her about it since January, and it turned out even better than I had hoped!
We started at Presidio Park with a picnic style set up.  The flowers are from our wedding - on the left is the wreath Eliza carried, and on the right is my bouquet.  There are also a couple vintage cameras and some vintage books, our wedding album, and a bottle of wine.  Every detail was perfectly "us."


Of course the girls had to be included in pictures too.  Shae made their dresses using pieces of my wedding dress and some other fabrics I picked out so they could get use of them.


There's a great arbor at this park, so we took photos there too.


And Shae made this sign for me as well. "Happy Ever After" now hangs on our photo gallery wall with many of these photos.  (If you haven't figured it out, Shae is very creative and talented)


Another wonderful family photo.  I can't thank Shae enough!


Daddy Daughter photos are so precious to me as well!


Audrey and I.


Eliza and I.


Some of just the girls too.


Then we drove down the hill into Old Town San Diego.  After a quick outfit change, we were ready for more photos of the two of us.


Beautiful black and whites.


We had so much fun and love all the pictures so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!