Sometimes the best visits to the zoo, are when we only see a few animals, but spend some time really watching them.
The girls and I really enjoyed these Silvered Leaf Monkeys today. The baby is a completely different color than the adults, so it was easy for the girls to see him. We watched his mom carry him all around the trees.
We sat and enjoyed all the colorful fish in the pygmy hippo exhibit.
I tried to get a nice picture of the girls in one of the aviaries. The waterfalls are always Audrey's favorite part, and Eliza was having fun quacking at the ducks.
The big turtle in the water had a fish, and the heron was following him around trying to steal it. Eliza thought it was hilarious!
Playing with shadows.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!