Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Pumpkin Patch

It's that time of year again - time to pick out a pumpkin.  The girls and I met up with a few friends after school today to check out the pumpkin patch at Summers Past Farms.  It was so adorable!  I will definitely be going back there next year.


The way they set it up was great for pictures.  Everything from the hand painted sign, the hay bales, and the corn stalks, to the little groupings of pumpkins spread out in such a way that made it easy to find the perfect one. 


Audrey - she looked through some of the pumpkins, and was excited to take one home, but was mostly concerned with the bouncy house nearby.  At least she posed for some pictures first with minimal complaining.


Eliza - she took her time finding the right pumpkin and asking my opinion.  She and I found a big, beautiful, round one with a great stem, then headed over to join Audrey and friends to bounce.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!