After resting a while back at the hotel, we got ready for a fun night celebrating the marriage of Lauren and Michael Wu.
City Hall was absolutely gorgeous - the perfect place for a wedding!
Dominic looking all snazzy.
Ready to party!
The grand staircase where the ceremony took place.
Exchanging the rings.
Mr. and Mrs. Wu
Dom and I
Dom and Tony getting crazy as soon as the bar opened.
Hot stuff.
We went up to the 3rd floor to check out the dome.
At the end of the night, I did manage to get a nice picture of Dom, Lauren and Tony. USC alumni and great friends!
The wedding was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the company was the best! There was a photo booth that led to some interesting photos and lots of great music.
Overall, our trip was awesome! We need to do this more often!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!