Monday, September 3, 2012

The End of Summer

Around here, the end of summer isn't really a sad occasion for a couple reasons.  1. It means back to school and we are all excited to see what the new school year brings. 2. Its still San Diego - no sign of cold weather for months.  On this Labor Day though, I am especially happy because my friend Sarah is taking beautiful pictures of my beautiful babies!  I babysat for her a couple weeks ago, and she feels the need to repay me with pictures - no arm twisting there.  I do feel a little bad because its no trouble at all to watch Colette when the girls are so excited to play with her!

Anyway, we headed over to La Jolla, and the spot where I tried my hand at some "portraits" of Eliza once before (see that big fail HERE).


The big red heart was painted on the wall when we got there, so it was the perfect place to start.


The girls had fun loving on each other.

 

We took some more along the wall without the heart and then moved on down the coast.


It was a beautiful foggy morning.


One of my favorites!


The girls checking out the Raggedy Ann book I brought along.


Sarah got some great ones of their toes while they whispered and giggled at the book.


Eliza probably could have stayed there reading for a while - I am so happy she loves to read, and I hope it is a love that grows over time.


Next we went down to the beach, did a quick outfit change (chasing Audrey's shirt as it was swept into a wave), and Sarah started capturing the fun.


Audrey was a little nervous about the waves, but not as much as usual since she had the rain boots on.


Some of the great shots down the beach.


protective big sister.


LOVE!

Thanks so much for capturing such amazing moments Sarah!
sarahmeghanleephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!