This expression pretty much describes swim classes. Eliza was a total brat except for the 25 minutes that we were actually in the pool. She didn't want to leave the house in the morning to go swimming, then afterward she didn't want to get out of the pool. She threw tantrums everyday for 2 weeks. Ugh!
Eliza's favorite part of the classes was when she got to sit on the big red fish. This picture shows her sitting there as we sing the "bye bye" song at the end of class. We sang lots of fun songs, worked on climbing out of the pool on her own (on the wall, not steps), back float, and she went under water for 4 seconds by the end of classes. Overall, I liked the classes, but wish I'd done them last year instead.


No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!