On our last day at Disney, we went to Typhoon Lagoon. It was a really cool water park. Eliza liked playing in the sand. She went on her first water slide, and of course flipped off the raft and refused to go on anymore. She had a life vest on so she was fine, and I caught her at the bottom. She even said she had fun on it right after. She played in the wave pool with Nana, Papa, and Isabella while Dominic and I went on some more of the big slides.
I also got to do the Shark Reef snorkeling thing. It was totally awesome! The water was pretty cold, and it was salt water, so it was gross when it went in my mouth, but I got to swim with some pretty cool fish, and sharks. I was just swimming up at the surface and the sharks stayed more at the bottom. I had never done any snorkeling before, so it took a minute to get the hang of it, but once I did it was easy.
Eliza got a lot of sun this day especially, but didn't burn at all. Audrey didn't like going in the water at all so she just stayed out of it for the most part.
That evening we went back to Downtown Disney to do some shopping and have dinner. There was a really good street performer that did some juggling and balancing stuff. We ate at a cool restaurant called Paradiso 37. It had food from North, Central, and South America. It was a pretty cool atmosphere with live music, bright colors, and low lighting. It was good food and good drinks. They have draft beer at 27 degrees, which is the coldest in the world, and homemade Sangria that was really good too! We went to Ghiradelli later for some awesome ice cream to end the night. Mmmmm!



No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!