Eliza climbed up this part of the playground all by herself. It was a little scary for me, but she did it over and over. She only slipped one time, and she caught herself and kept going (plus I was right there to catch her if need be). I can't believe how independent she's getting.
She's also turning into a smart ass...
When I was cooking dinner the other night, I asked her to stay out of the kitchen. After about the 3rd time, she stepped back out of the kitchen. She stood right in the hall and put her arms out in front of her and wiggled them around. They were in the kitchen but she wasn't. My mom told me its just like something I would've done, but I bet it wasn't when I was 2. It's definitely going to be a long ride!

No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!