Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Little Soccer Star

Eliza finished her first season of soccer this weekend with her last game, and the team party.  She had so much fun learning and playing, and I hope she will want to sign up again next fall.


She did so great in the last game.  She went for the ball, got a little aggressive even, and was so proud of herself when she connected with it!


I was so happy to call myself a "Soccer Mom" throughout the season as well!


Coach Chris giving Eliza her trophy.  He said that she was "the biggest, little defender."


We hadn't told her ahead of time she would receive anything, so she was beyond excited to get it!


Final team photo


Eliza also got to keep her picture from the team banner.  I did NOT tell her to make that face for the picture! 


Coach Dave, Eliza, Coach Chris

I couldn't be happier with the way her first season went!  I am so proud of her and how much she learned and improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!