Lots and lots of Halloween festivities this year. The girls really got use out of their costumes.
To kick off the week, we went to Lilah and Alex's house for a party with lots of friends from Eliza's school. They went all out with treats and goodies. There was a big bounce house and slide for the kids, and I got to chat and enjoy a glass of wine.
Monday we had our play group party at a fun playground. It was set up like a carnival with the "fishing" game, pumpkin bowling, a lollipop tree, and a tattoo booth. I didn't take many pictures since I was running the tattoo booth, but I made sure to snap some with this awesome frame that my friend Maria put together for a photo "booth."
Tuesday was Audrey's school parade and party. She was adorable, as always, marching behind her teacher around the playground.
Wednesday was Eliza's school parade and party. She held her dress like a princess and was so happy when the principal, Mrs Wolfe, pointed her out over the speakers.
We had our neighborhood parade Wednesday afternoon, and we ended at the big Victorian house that we love. We chatted with some of our neighbors and the kids had fun running around with friends.
Finally, it was time for trick or treating! Our friends Dylan and Wyatt drove over to meet us and we met up with Alina from Eliza's class.
As always, the kids were excited about the castle. They had so much fun and we were all tired when we got home.

No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!