This past week, Eliza woke up with vivid memories of her dreams. 2 in particular are worth writing about. To tell the first one, I must give a little background though.
When Eliza is really happy and we're just relaxing at home, she often tells me "Mommy, you're my mommy and Daddy is my daddy." It always comes out of nowhere and she is so proud of herself for knowing this simple fact. So the other night she was telling me this information, and she went on to say that Daddy was my daddy too. I told her that Papa is my daddy, and that Daddy is my husband.
1. So the next morning, Eliza crawled into my bed with me (Dominic was out of town). She told me she had a really good dream and that she saw her husband! Needless to say I was instantly awake! I asked her what he looked like, but she just continued talking about her friends or something, and never answered.
2. We were driving in the snow when Eliza started telling me about the second dream. She said she had a dream about her new room. When asked what kind of room she got all excited and said "It was a princess room! I can't believe it Mommy!" The second part was exactly what she said when she first laid eyes on the kitchen we got her for Christmas. Then she was telling me that she had a white pillow with a castle on it. I must have misunderstood what she said, and asked her if the castle was white. She laughed and told me "No, that's silly mommy! Castles are just pink. The pillow was white with a pink castle on it." She told me that I had been taking it to wash it in her dream and that was all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!