
Had a great time at the Forth Worth Botanic Gardens. We met up with some friends from my playgroup, had lunch, and walked around with the kids. We got lots of nice pictures, but the girls were not looking at the same time in any that I tried to take of them together. I'll have to try again next time since we'll definitely be going back as long as the weather is so beautiful. Audrey was captivated by these long purple flowers as soon as I set her on the bench.

Eliza was mostly running around all over the place, but I managed to get her to sit still since she loves getting her picture taken all of a sudden. The azaleas were really pretty here, and the rocks made for a perfect bench right in front of them. There were butterflies flying all around them, so she wasn't looking at the camera for long.
No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!