My beautiful girls!
They did so great at their portrait session today. Eliza was cracking up so that made for some funny ones. We even made it through an outfit change, but didn't end up getting any of the poses in the other outfit.
I was just happy they both kept the bows in through the whole session - almost. Audrey's got messed up when we tried one pose with them lying on their backs, then I couldn't get it right again and she started fussing too much. Overall though, it went really well. Of course, I already got most of my copies framed and hung or placed around the apartment already. Dominic teases me because I always do that immediately when we get home with the prints. I don't know what I would do if we went to a place that didn't give you the pictures the same day. It would be so hard to wait for them.


No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!